Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLife under the big top Cooltext509319758

Life under the big top

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

Location : Perry, Ohio, United States of America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Verse One

Life under the big top Empty
PostSubject: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 am

Many wonder what the Big Top truly is. When one thinks of the Big Top one usually thinks of a place like a circus or an amusement park. Carnies running around doing their tricks, sadly, this is not the case. The Big Top is my over enlarged fat rolls that my family calls home. Recently we had another person added to household, my girlfriend, Bianca. She got kicked out so she is living in the basement with me. So if any of you were wondering where the hell is Mr. King, well my time has been taken up by my woman as I eat her out 3 times a day and finger the shit out of her pussy. Last night/this morning we had sex without a condom and I pulled out in time, of course, but still I am paranoid. The last thing I need is a kid. I told her I don't want to do that again.... because I want three children, however, now is not the time. I want a stable job and shit. A good job. Working in a museum. A fancy one like the one in Varrock.

P.S. I am not sure where I should have posted my issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 am

We miss seeing you on rs and hearing your wise words of advice on Skype.
Back to top Go down
Andy, Wolf.
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andy, Wolf.

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:28 am

I already miss you Andrewking D: and it sounds like you and your Lady-Friend are having a good time ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

Location : Perry, Ohio, United States of America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Verse One

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

life is fucking complete. not even funny. Earlier today I made her have a FULL BODY ORGASM. I wanted to make her squirt all over my face, but she was so sensitive already that she could not bare to go on. I thought I hurt her... it took about 20 minutes before I could even get a response out of her. Well anyways. she had like a "bajillion" orgasms. So... ye. It made my year. and I think it at least made her month.
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 am

I can't do anything... I have zero time to myself. She is sucking onto me like a bloated leech. Only time I get time is when I sleep... but even then she has been do shit to her till she falls asleep. I came so close to killing myself today. I believe that I am getting closer. Nobody can stop me. I will stick a dagger into my stomach. I will bleed out.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

.....this is bad bro please dont do anything to harm yourself and i hope everything gets resolved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 pm

If you need to talk to anyone you know we are here for you Mr. King. Please take care and be careful.
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:56 pm

I tried to tell her I didn't want a relationship the other day.. It blew way out of proportion. She got scared because I want going to kill myself. Smile) So she tells my mother... my mother started yelling at me. So I just walked off. I walked 5 miles down to the Lake. And came back. When I came back I heard it all.. You scared your girlfriend half to death. You had me worried you need help! you have no conscience! and blah blah this... then today she told me she has a girlfriend... and she is like is that okay? and I am like ye... but actually no it is not. If I didn't already hate you enough. I already knew when you were saying I love you it wasn't true. I am just a comfort for your current situation and a scapegoat. But now... you have a girlfriend you tell I love you to also? yeah.. how about not. I believe in a relationship being between two creatures, not more than that. I told my mother I don't think I can handle it much longer and she said you will can her eh? and I told her basically yeah. When she gets an apartment and she is like okay time to move in with me. I am going to say hahaha. fuck off. And tell her never to talk to me again. Today she asked me to get her stuff out of the washer. So I did.. and I am like let me get a clothes basket. And she says to me It isn't that fucking hard. Just pick it up and carry it over. Because I looked at the washer and it was full... happened to only be three pieces of shit. A blanket, a sheet, and pants. But still. It was uncalled for. Then I tried going outside to write this.. and she is like baby what are you doing? are you still here? I seriously wanted to go.. shut your Buddha damnit mouth. you have church in the fucking morning. So go to bed. And stop asking what I am doing. I don't ask what you are doing. Why should you give a flying horse cunt?

Well that is the current update... I am getting closer to knifing her guts.
Back to top Go down
Chewy Jesus
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Chewy Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Andrew King wrote:
I am getting closer to knifing her guts.

This... It is a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:29 am

Agreed Chewy.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 am

hope everything is ok andrew we miss you already D:
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 am

I have talked to her about shit. and it seems everything is okay now. Hopefully it can stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Chewy Jesus
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Chewy Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 am

Andrew King wrote:
I have talked to her about shit. and it seems everything is okay now. Hopefully it can stay that way.

What happened to sacrificing her flesh to Zaros? I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:06 am

I do not wish to end a life if it is not nessesaryadsdasd.
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:28 am

YAY! She went to a friend's for 3 days, starting today, ending Tuesday. Fuck yes! Finally get some time to myself and Runescape!
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

(:
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 pm

After being a slave for so long. I took vacation ground and sanctuary to my brother's house where I then broke up with her via facebook. I tried to tell her in real life, but it didn't work. So we are broke up and I am a happy camper. She is still living at my house though. =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life under the big top   Life under the big top Empty

Back to top Go down

Life under the big top
Page 1 of 1