Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inthe chat atmosphere Cooltext509319758

the chat atmosphere

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Some Sanity
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

the chat atmosphere Empty
PostSubject: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 am

i havent really had time to play rs lately..

i come back and everyone is hostile as fuck towards each other? and half the clan is banned? what happened lol. i thought that chatforce was more chill than other clans ive been in but it seems they all break down at some point..

jesus guys get your act together.. would really like to have a legit clan atmosphere instead of the ridiculousy harsh and hostile one it is right now. i guess the problem in our chat is that everyone is such a noob.. not that i have anything against everyone in chat being all low leveled (pretty much everyone in my fl is too lol) but it seems that clans like ours where everyone is low leveled and under 130 combat seem to always go downhill because no one is mature..

just stop being jerks to each other please. as much as it looks like its going to, i hope the clan doesnt disintegrate
Back to top Go down
Some Sanity
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

PostSubject: Re: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 am

oh and jesus christ farewells forum is packed lol

you guys realize that no one cares about your attention seeking "im done with this shit! bye!" "im emotional over a game!" ridiculously cliche posts?
Back to top Go down
Some Sanity
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

PostSubject: Re: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 am

oh and in response to andrew and whatshisface's convo that was locked..

i dont really know what happened but wtf i thought baud was banned? how did that faggot factor into any of this.. i can totally see him trying to like sext people and shit.. which is totally really, really, really sketchy and creepy. its like so weird.. its just not okay

and as for the whole him being drunk thing.. he has obviously never been drunk. when you get drunk, you dont change personalities. you do shit you would never do sober, but you dont change who you are. you dont do really gay shit when youre drunk unless you actually are gay or questioning. the whole "i had sex with him because i was drunk" thing is a rumor and it never happens. if you hook up with a guy when youre drunk, then you have a gay side to you. you dont change your mentality when drunk. also, how many people play a computer game when theyre shitfaced? if he did, hes literally the biggest loser on the planet lol

bottom line, i dont get how baud factors in. but he totally WOULD do really absurd not even cool shit like that. its totally not okay. and the whole him being drunk thing is bullshit and we all know that
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

Location : Perry, Ohio, United States of America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Verse One

PostSubject: Re: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah I have to agree with you. It is just a game. People hide behind monitors. Like I said to Thiefguy. I hated to say what I said, but it had to be done. If he is going to start things then I have no response but to respond. It is just a game and if he is going to start shit in clan, I have to keep the peace and sometimes keeping peace is by fighting sadly. I hate to do it, but I had to. He chose the wrong side. You may think of it as immature, but also so do I. I don't like to make choices, but it is my job at Peace Keeper, you know. If it made me sound or seem like a dick whatever. I don't really care. I just want everybody to be happy in the chat and that includes Thiefguy. Eventually he will realize he was at fault and forgive himself in turn forgiving me. I have already forgiven him. The moment in happened. I just hope he can do the same, you know?

Back to top Go down
ThiefGuy
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster

PostSubject: Re: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:33 am

Ok I guess baud just hasn't pissed me off yet like he has you guys. Not trying to have enemies especially on a game lol. I just come on to have some fun and chat with ppl that like to joke. This is supposed to just be a social clan and I'm still joining the chat as a guest. I think we should all just chill out and not try to control wat everyone does on rs.
Back to top Go down
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

PostSubject: Re: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 am

Uhhh, I guess we'll miss you in a weird way sanity. Why does everything you post have to be so liike, ranty and stuff? I don't think it's been that hostile :s Just some stuff had to be dealt with, is all o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the chat atmosphere   the chat atmosphere Empty

Back to top Go down

the chat atmosphere
Page 1 of 1