Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat Force (Expansion Pack) Cooltext509319758

Chat Force (Expansion Pack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chat Force (Expansion Pack) Empty
PostSubject: Chat Force (Expansion Pack)   Chat Force (Expansion Pack) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 am

I've been away for a couple of weeks, due to a couple of friends who live a long way away coming to visit, and also work has been very busy of late, however, I will be returning to the floor of Chat Force very soon.

With my return, will come a few things;

a) More story time. I'm not sure all of you / some of you know, but I do enjoy telling a tale here or there, mostly about some of the lesser known parts and instances that Gielinor has had.

b) More members. I have been running an on again off again social clan for around 2 years now, and I've finally made up my mind that Chat Force is pleasant enough to coagulate and bring everyone to. This will mean over the next couple of weeks you may start seeing a lot of fresh faces in the Chat Force Clan Chat Channel. Do not be alarmed, it's taken a couple of years but I've managed to finely filter the company I keep and everyone I bring to the clan will be a constructive, positive influence, and helpful to say the least.

c) More jokes. Because if you aren't laughing, I'm not doing my job well enough.

d) More help. I've started a plethora of guides I will be putting up on the forums. And not your regular questing / clue / money guides. Some of my more personal favourites, considerably notable, the things I do which no one else seems to do, and therein I profit more (in time / gp / xp) from. I'll be happy to share, so stay tuned.

All in all, I said from the get go I can't wait to contribute as much as possible to the clan and once I return from this two week hiatus, you guys may start noticing some very big increases / changes.

Fear not.
The Chat Force Expansion Pack, coming to a cc near you.

Take care for now, CF.
Back to top Go down

Chat Force (Expansion Pack)
Page 1 of 1