Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inbothers me badly. - Page 2 Cooltext509319758

bothers me badly.

Go down 
+7
Kazmir Runik
mrraccoon
Rein
Hermione
ABC Foreverr
'lmao
farts491
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

bothers me badly. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

I didn't even know they changed managemnet.

Last edited by ABC Foreverr on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 pm

yea someone stepped down and someone else stepped up pretty much
Back to top Go down
Sea Shark
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Sea Shark

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 am

*Shark gives this system a thumbs down*
No one talks in the new chat thing anyway. And if they do, they say something stupid.

Bit of a pointless undate...
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 am

theres always like over 10 ppl and no1 talks
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

I agree with Shark...I'm kinda turned off to the CF clan area...nothing but strangers that don't talk and when they do it's idiots for the most part... =/

I think this mass recruiting was a bad idea. I liked it better when friends and people we knew were joining, this way we knew they were good people.

In a way I guess this keeps the chat from going under due the the pickup in leaves lately...idk, guess I'm on the fence about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 am

noahi wrote:
I agree with Shark...I'm kinda turned off to the CF clan area...nothing but strangers that don't talk and when they do it's idiots for the most part... =/

I think this mass recruiting was a bad idea. I liked it better when friends and people we knew were joining, this way we knew they were good people.

In a way I guess this keeps the chat from going under due the the pickup in leaves lately...idk, guess I'm on the fence about this.

You stole my thoughts on this actually. Its cool to have new peoples, no doubt. However when you have 50003003 million at one time things really can take a turn for the bad, not saying it has but lately when I been on which hasn't been alot I noticed hardly anyone talks. I hunted penguins and by the time I was done in say a half hour like one or two lines came from CF main chat.
Back to top Go down
farts491
In-Game Clan Admin
In-Game Clan Admin
farts491

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:11 am

bigdog5758 wrote:
noahi wrote:

You stole my thoughts on this actually. Its cool to have new peoples, no doubt. However when you have 50003003 million at one time things really can take a turn for the bad, not saying it has but lately when I been on which hasn't been alot I noticed hardly anyone talks. I hunted penguins and by the time I was done in say a half hour like one or two lines came from CF main chat.

i vote for a mass kicking spree and start from scratch again Razz
Back to top Go down
Sea Shark
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Sea Shark

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

I don't understand why Jagex made this..I guess it was for clan wars etc but I cannot see people from that clan chat thing becoming involved in the clan other than sitting in the chat itself.

It's a shame because I think it has put a curse on the friends chat to slowly fade away eventually.

10 year old take over is not a good update....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bothers me badly.   bothers me badly. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bothers me badly.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: