Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhat the shit is all this for Cooltext509319758

What the shit is all this for

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

What the shit is all this for Empty
PostSubject: What the shit is all this for   What the shit is all this for EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

Hey , I was just browsing the groups and more then half I don't understand the meaning for them. Moderators and Admin sure, even second in command...but what the hell do the rest do! Community relations...and what not. Someone help explain this!!!
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What the shit is all this for   What the shit is all this for EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 am

community relations are the people who help keep order in the chat.

If something is going on in the clan chat that you would like to have me put an end to, please feel free to pm me and let me know.

My job is not to sort through every little thing that happens in the chat, so If you see something going on that is offensive to you, let me know and I'll see what I can do about it. Something that is offensive to you; I might not really have a problem with, but If it is bothering one of my fellow clan members I will see what can be done about whatever is going on.

A description of what Im in charge of.

The rest should speak for themselves.

Hope I helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trimmer
Leader
Leader
trimmer

PostSubject: Re: What the shit is all this for   What the shit is all this for EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 am

Recruitment officer-someone who helps with recruitment
Event officer-Soeone who helps with events
Peace officer- Is chewy, his job is to make sure people arent argueing in the chat 24/7 to keep the peace. Smile
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: What the shit is all this for   What the shit is all this for EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you all =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the shit is all this for   What the shit is all this for Empty

Back to top Go down

What the shit is all this for
Page 1 of 1