Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWork and personal crap Cooltext509319758

Work and personal crap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sauron4389
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster
Sauron4389

Work and personal crap Empty
PostSubject: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Pissed off about work. The dude who i trained 2 months ago somehow managed to get a promotion and i have been there longer then him. I have put way more into the company then he has. Done more there then he has. Never missed a day. Never late. Came in when called on my days off. But instead he gets it all. So on top of getting the news that i didnt get the promotion i find out im training someone tomorrow.

I keep getting screwed over there by the morning people who fail to complete their jobs because they are too damn lazy to do it and wont stay after the clock just a few more minutes to atleast try to help out. So that makes me have to do it on top of an already packed schedule but i never get noticed for it. This happens almost every day that i work unless im doing the morning shift. And even then i try to get everything done and usually do before the next guy comes in so he doesnt get screwed over.

Oh and not to mention none of the other employees ever decide that they should cut me a break and give me a hand. Instead they sit on their ass as i slave around the store and taking care of the problems that occur everywhere. (By the way this all happened today and just about everyother day that i have ever worked at this place.)

Oh then i get home after work to hear a weird hissing sound. I located where it came from and my tire was leaking air. So on top of needing to replace my heater core and other problems in the engine..i got to take care of a flat...sounds like i had a great day today doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
trimmer
Leader
Leader
trimmer

PostSubject: Re: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm

That sounds brutal man, sorry bout that..
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am

Dude that sucks :/
Back to top Go down
Sauron4389
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster
Sauron4389

PostSubject: Re: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:42 am

Is it wrong to want to pop the dude upside the head when i see him?
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 pm

that really sucks :c
Back to top Go down
Rhaspy
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Rhaspy

PostSubject: Re: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 am

Hope you feel better soon, sounds like a rough time. :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work and personal crap   Work and personal crap Empty

Back to top Go down

Work and personal crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: