Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inYeah, well...Kids read these forums too... Cooltext509319758

Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 am

I'm turning into a charm? You're getting pm's that I'm being a dbag? maybe if you ignorant noobs would read the cc rules once in awhile i wouldn't have to be a dbag and kick so many people for not following them. So it's pretty obv. that people don't want me here, so I'll take a little break, and let you kids read the cc rules.
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:53 am

im pretty sure the first comment is directed to me
but I agree
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:55 am

and so I read the rules for the first time.
im supposed to be a corporal :d
Back to top Go down
farts491
In-Game Clan Admin
In-Game Clan Admin
farts491

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 am

i really didint realize what you were doing until i had a couple people pm me saying that you were being a dbag and you are turning into a charm so i just carried the message on to you to ask you to stop doing it because people obviously dont like what you were doing but dont want to say it to you

sooo yeeeahh........
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:19 am

farts, hes just carrying out empty threats
hes only done 1 bad kick, thats all
so far, every1 who he has threatened has done something like trolling
Back to top Go down
farts491
In-Game Clan Admin
In-Game Clan Admin
farts491

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 am

well sorry for this trouble then lets get over this and carry on with getting the chat better
Back to top Go down
trimmer
Leader
Leader
trimmer

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:05 am

To be quite honest the ranks are getting out of control. I will support Link in this and say the majority of people like him. The people that do not are the people who wants ranks etc. I have been slack lately as ranks have been given due to previous status etc. From now on this is not going to be the case, as ranks will be earned. Trolling, racism, people attacking certain people on a regular basis will not be tolerated. Asking for ranks will also not be tolerated as if asking for ranks is committed it will lower your chance of getting a rank. I am not charmed as you will not be de-ranked for no reason, but it is our obligation to keep the cc a positive place for all, and if someone has to be kicked to achieve that goal we have no choice. Also my bet the people involved with these complaints are well known to troll etc. To add to this link cannot be charmed as he does not have access to ban or de rank people, so if he kicks someone i will support that decision. On the other side if it is an out of line kick, i will only take action if it is screenied, and the staff member is out of line.

Thanks, Trim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...   Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, well...Kids read these forums too...
Page 1 of 1