Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRs doesnt interest tenno no more! Cooltext509319758

Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenno
Community Mediator
Community Mediator
Tenno

Location : Australia where the kangaroos jump around! jump around! jump up and up and get down!

Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! Empty
PostSubject: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 am

i log on in bored as bat shit, noone talks, whats rs turned too...
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:41 am

we still talk on here though and we miss you tenno! we havent heard a word from you in ages! ive been seeing that things havent been goin your way lately which sucks man but dont be afraid to talk to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenno
Community Mediator
Community Mediator
Tenno

Location : Australia where the kangaroos jump around! jump around! jump up and up and get down!

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 pm

just been working and training really hard the last few months, found hardly any time for scape... and when i go on noones interested in doing anything, and people irl as pieces of shit makes me angry Sad santa
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm

yea its hard to start a convo in the clan but we are always active on the forums (i am :p) you should aswell Very Happy and wut you be trainin on i r interested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Most of the time when you are on in the wee hours for the us time, sadly I am not on. Although I am on skype quite a bit and several others.
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tenno!!!
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 am

i try to get on skype most of the time and u should too tenno
Back to top Go down
mrraccoon
Community Relations
Community Relations
mrraccoon

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:18 am

TENNOOOOO
Stay in contact, k? <3 Facebook and whatnot.
WE MISS YOUR AWESOMENESS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!   Rs doesnt interest tenno no more! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rs doesnt interest tenno no more!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: