Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary Cooltext509319758

Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trimmer
Leader
Leader
trimmer

Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary Empty
PostSubject: Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary   Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 am

Firstly we discussed how clan citadels work, I used the analogy of Age Of Empires. The fact that you need a certain amount of each resource to build stuff. We outlined people less then captain must do 50% of their resource quota each week. People captain and above must do 100% of their quota. Everyone who does 100% will be put into a draw a few weeks from now, for membership cards and an incentive to do it. Not everyone can do mining or woodcutting next week so we outlined that the clan members will be told what they are responsible for doing. This is a fun update and i hope jagex does add some improvements.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary   Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 am

awww i still cant do it :c and i could use those mem cards too
Back to top Go down
noooooo0
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
noooooo0

PostSubject: Re: Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary   Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

I most likely wont be able to make it tuesday cause i work from three to midnight but i will get the 100% resource done for the week i usually come on either before or after work if i get a chance to. I like this update so i will try to help as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
Rhaspy
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster
Rhaspy

PostSubject: Re: Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary   Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am

I'm going to need some help, I went on vacation and have no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary   Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday, July 28- Clan meeting Summary
Page 1 of 1