Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOh, teachers... Cooltext509319758

Oh, teachers...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

Oh, teachers... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, teachers...   Oh, teachers... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 am

I found something slightly disturbing on Facebook that one of my teachers posted, and I wanted to share it, so I thought why not make a random section where people can post dumb/funny/stupid stuff teachers say or do!

This one was from my band director, usually one of those upstanding, well, band director-y types. This was in his info on Facebook...

" I am in my first year teaching at **********. For my subrubanite friends that has no clue where that is.. it is about 10 miles west of ********. I am living in ******* so if you are ever down here hangin out gimme a call and we will hook up. I couldnt really ask for anymore from my job, I am at a great school and I am doing what I love most, teaching music! I play trumpet and I sing. I am a huge sports fan... GO CUBBIES!...DA BEARS!...GO BULLS!"
Back to top Go down
Andrew King
Super Poster
Super Poster
Andrew King

Location : Perry, Ohio, United States of America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Verse One

Oh, teachers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, teachers...   Oh, teachers... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 pm

She wants to tell her students where she lives so they can fuck her silly.

On a more serious note. I find nothing wrong with it, but it is dangerous on her part if she ever got on somebodies bad side or something, you know?
Back to top Go down
Chewy Jesus
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Chewy Jesus

Oh, teachers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, teachers...   Oh, teachers... EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Andrew King wrote:
He wants to tell his students where he lives so they can fuck him silly.

On a more serious note. I find nothing wrong with it, but it is dangerous on his part if he ever got on somebodies bad side or something, you know?

fix'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, teachers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, teachers...   Oh, teachers... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, teachers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: