Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... Cooltext509319758

Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...

Go down 
+2
ABC Foreverr
Piper Slays1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:40 am

Hey guys, serious time for a second?

I guess I'll start with this; a lot of people have been telling me I've changed. I didn't believe them at first, pushed them off, maybe even labeled them as jealous or their opinions unworthy. For that, I want to apologize, when you guys were just trying to help. :] I see that now, I was acting completely irrational, and I'm soo lucky to have you guys as my friends still, when I disrespected some of you in a way that I had absolutely no place to do.

I guess I kind of want to rationalize my behavior a little bit, not to say it was the right thing to do in the slightest, but just to give sort of an explanation for anyone who was interested. As everyone knows, lots of people quit in a short amount of time. To name a few, Big, Ballin, Andrew, Mrr (quit actually playing), and of course, the breakup of Central. Although that was more than a year ago, it still affected me a lot, probably more than it should have. I'm a vulnerable 16 year old girl, haha, and my friends IRL have been, well, a little shaky, I guess let's put it that way. I guess since everyone I talked to just kind of left, I was desperate for some attention, someone to have serious conversations with, anything, as long as I can talk to someone. So I started acting differently, like, I'm not 100% sure how to say it, but for example, the nou thing. I've always thought that was completely stupid (no offense to anyone), but I've noticed I've been saying that a lot. I've been acting... well, attempting to act like 'one of the guys' to get attention, or get people to notice me. Now I see that that was beyond stupid, and one of the most immature things a person can do. Now I see (or hope) that people should like me for who I am, which, well, to be quite honest, is a slightly oblivious, simple, dorky little girl. I still have a lot of growing up to do.

Anyway, wow, that turned into a long paragraph. The main point I wanted to make was, to apologize. To ever single person in ChatForce, or anyone outside that I've talked to who thinks I've been acting differently, ignoring them, looking down on them, or been rude to in any way shape or form. Honestly, guys, I would go crazy without you. It sounds silly, but I think about what life would be like if all of you guys were "real," or if we all just met one day, and had a huge ChatForce party... I may sound mental to some of you, but I hope that a few people can relate to what I'm talking about. I may be a little lonely irl, I'm not quite sure, but some things have been happening that I didn't necessarily want to deal with. I don't want to concern anyone, or act like 'that one annoying attention whore,' but my friend situation just isn't that ideal. My best friend is moving, and my other best friend betrayed me, lets leave it at that.

But you guys, you guys are amazing. Every single one of you, every single one, even if I say "GOSH YOU ANNOY ME SO MUCH!" or "You're such a noob!" or anything along those lines, know that I love all of you, and I don't typically use the word love lightly. ChatForce kept me sane, and every person I've ever talked to, or not talked to, you are truly amazing. You! If you're reading this, and you got this far without giving up on my long, rambly paragraphs, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I didn't realize how much people cared (or not cared maybe) about me until this whole incident.

Wow, this is really long, and if anyone read the whole thing, I'm gonna be seriously surprised, haha, but I wanna give credit to Big, because it was his idea that I write this for everyone, instead of apologizing to people individually. I don't wanna be the annoying attention whore either, but as Big told me, I'm just sharing my true thoughts for anyone who wants to know what was going on inside my head. Again I want to say, I'm sorry, and you guys mean the world to me. <3

Last edited by Piper Slays1 on Sat May 14, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:02 am

It was very long but entertaining to read and some funny parts made me chuckle as well. After reading this I see where you are coming from and why you may have done some of the things you did do.
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:29 am

I used to be like you and I am still am like right now. Though I only do it because I want people to not worry. Even if you were pretending to be someone you're not either piper is amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:43 am

I care.

HI NANANANANANA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

tl;dr but i dont think you have changed
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Even though I've known piper for a while doesn't mean I was always good friends with her. So I can't comment.
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:33 pm

tl;dr
jk ofc i read it
What's wrong with changing? Everyone changes
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Hey Pipes, I love you. Remember that. <3
Back to top Go down
noooooo0
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
noooooo0

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:34 am

love ya piper we all change as we get older ive had friends that i used to hang out with all the time then they started to change just to fit in with certain people then they act like they never knew you when those people are around but when its just us they try to act like we are good friends again ive had many friends end up selling drugs or robbing people anyway thats a story for another day... all im trying to say is at the end of the day be true to your self piper thats all that matters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...   Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for spamming the "General" section, but I just wanted to say...
Page 1 of 1