Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThis Made Me Cry... Cooltext509319758

This Made Me Cry...

Go down 
+2
'lmao
Piper Slays1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

This Made Me Cry... Empty
PostSubject: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 am

Just to add more random crap to the General section, I wanted to share this with you guys... It was written by my neighbor, whose dad died a while back... And it makes me cry every time I read it. And yeah, don't do the lame thing where you look and say meh, this is too long, and not read. Just skim it, if you've gotten this far as to click on it... Smile

17 years ago, I was born, and my dad got the greatest thing in the world, his son.
My sisters got a brother, a brother to protect them and too annoy them. I've always tried to make my family proud of me, but I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else. We all make mistakes, some that put us in situations that we never wish to be in. But my dad was my hero, he taught me everything. He taught me that family and friends were everything, and to keep them close. All these years I’ve worked to become the man that he always wanted me to be, and I will not give up on that. Cause one thing my dad taught me was even if you’re at the bottom, in the worst shape you could ever be in. To NEVER give up, to see the light, and to fight for what you want. He also always told me to see the good in everyone, to try to keep peace with them, and even when they fight to break away, he said, to grab them and hold on, for one day THEY will see the light. My dad and I could always find something to argue about it seemed, but no matter how bad the arguments were, I still loved him, he was my father, and no one can take that away.

People have always asked me why I want to be a police officer. Well, I finally have that answer guys. It was because of my dad, through all the things he taught me, it was to protect the ones I loved. For I would give my life in an instant to save another, I will protect all my family and friends forever, even if you and I had a fight, I will still give my life for you. He taught me not to judge, for that was not my job, that is God’s job. I believe that one day soon I will see my father again. I also believe that he has not died, for he is right here beside me, guiding me through life, helping me make the right decisions.

When my dad and I argued, I remember some of the things that I said, and I wish so badly that I could take them back. I would give anything to take them back. But I know I can’t, I also know that no matter what I said that he still loved me for who I was. For my dad is my HERO!!

He had a lot of quotes, but I think my favorite one of all, was “*Name*, no matter what, always finish what you start, whether it is a big or small thing, always finish.”

I just wish, I could have one more second, one more minute, one more hour, one more day, to tell him I loved him, to give him a hug for all he had taught me, and to have him teach me more. But as I said, he still is, cause he’s right here next to me writing this.

This is a message to everyone, to hold the ones you love close, to cherish every moment you have with them, and even when YOUR fighting with your parents, remember what I have said here. Cause they only want the best for you and nothing less.

I love you dad, forever and always your son. And it is an honor to hold your name.
*Name*

Rest in peace and know that you have raised your son to become the man you wanted him to be. 9/15/09
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 am

brought a tear to my eye
But since it was vague about the dad, i didnt feel deep sadness
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 pm

tl;dr jkz i skimmed it. my dads my hero he managed a family of four working from 5a.m to 6 p.m and he is trying
to make a living right now that he cant to support his family now that he went through brain surgery
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Hermione

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm

One more hero in the making. Godspeed, my boy.
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

A very nice memento of his father. It sounds like he was a good man.
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:14 pm

That must of been extremely hard to write.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Ok so I gotta admit my first time reading through the original post it didn't effect me for any reason. Second time I started to read through it I actually teared up. In away I can relate to the young guy about he talks about how he wishes he could take some things back, but at the same time knows he can't. I also relate to the whole thing of keep the ones you love close. Basically live each day as if it is last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Made Me Cry...   This Made Me Cry... Empty

Back to top Go down

This Made Me Cry...
Page 1 of 1