Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFacebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE Cooltext509319758

Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE

Go down 
+4
ABC Foreverr
noahi
mrraccoon
Kazmir Runik
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazmir Runik
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Kazmir Runik

Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She deleted my comments soon after.

Input, anyone?

Oh, and here's the link to her Facebook:

>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<
Back to top Go down
mrraccoon
Community Relations
Community Relations
mrraccoon

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

She's a bit...
Weird? :O
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 pm

lol...wut?
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Lol she's an attention seeker. A stupid bitch to, any normal person would have the common sense not to post about medical conditions. Even if it isn't true, that just makes it worse. I just say ignore her, delete her she isn't worth worrying about man. As for the lesbian part, the same thing applies. I know I wouldn't be going around on facebook posting my sexual orientation and what I want.
Back to top Go down
Ymirjar Lord
Intermediate Poster
Intermediate Poster
Ymirjar Lord

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Some people dont have anything better to do.
I agree with you on your comments on her page... but why post her FB here brosef... thats just taking trolling a bitty far. :S
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:27 am

Attention whore. Ignore her, and she will turn straight for attention.
Back to top Go down
Kazmir Runik
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Kazmir Runik

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:04 am

Friends (2073)

It doesn't really matter to her who sees her profile..

I really don't know her that well; she just kind of added me. She is from around where I live, and I'm pretty sure it's just that she doesn't want to know better. If I didn't have real-life personal experience, I'd feel sorry for her, but this girl has no sense of insight and morals. Seriously, she'll try to knock you over just so you'll look at her when she greets you. If she wants publicity, she's asking for the kind Jessi Slaughter got Suspect

Oh, and check this out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She acts mad, but then, she's okay two seconds later. She doesn't ever bother to put up half an argument, so it's really just beating a dead horse Neutral
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 am

L0L BEATING a dead horse
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:22 am

lol^
probably the only good thing about her tho [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:56 am

Wow @ mexi. The fact that you found that >_<
Idk, most of what I wanted to say people have already said. Attention whore, doesn't have anything better to do, etc... Funny stuff though, I never add these people unless they're part of my flute family Mad
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 am

Piper Slays1 wrote:
Wow @ mexi. The fact that you found that >_<
Idk, most of what I wanted to say people have already said. Attention whore, doesn't have anything better to do, etc... Funny stuff though, I never add these people unless they're part of my flute family Mad
flutes r lame. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:16 am

She must be a networker ...
Back to top Go down
Kazmir Runik
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Kazmir Runik

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did Baud post this girl's Facebook in a troll hive or something? Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is lookin' a little trolled now Surprised

Quote :
P.S.: Nice tag trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 am

ABC Foreverr wrote:
Lol she's an attention seeker. A stupid bitch to, any normal person would have the common sense not to post about medical conditions. Even if it isn't true, that just makes it worse. I just say ignore her, delete her she isn't worth worrying about man. As for the lesbian part, the same thing applies. I know I wouldn't be going around on facebook posting my sexual orientation and what I want.

When reading the initial post of Kaz, I thought maybe she was saying she is a lesbian because tons of guys kept hitting on her and she found it annoying.
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Maybe, but if that was the case why didn't she simply say "Leave me alone please"
Back to top Go down
'lmao
Super Poster
Super Poster
'lmao

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 pm

because she wants attention, like all normal teenage girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE   Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook Scrap: EVERYONE LEAVE LESBIANS ALONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: