Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWell guys i need some ideas Cooltext509319758

Well guys i need some ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trimmer
Leader
Leader
trimmer

Well guys i need some ideas Empty
PostSubject: Well guys i need some ideas   Well guys i need some ideas EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

As you know a lot of people have been quitting runescape in general. That means our clan numbers are starting to dwindle slightly. What i am doing since im gonna be busy for the next week with grad related stuff , is that you try and recruit as much as you can. Recruiting is something i notice and if you recruit you will be rewarded for it.

Thanks for your collective help on this matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well guys i need some ideas   Well guys i need some ideas EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Well with this recent thing next weekend it should help with the recruiting, the whole clan thingy thing
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Well guys i need some ideas   Well guys i need some ideas EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

I'm already doing my part in real life, about 10% of my friends play RS and I'm recommending them to join CC. I'm not on RS oftern but I guess I could be lame like charm and just use a typing bot to promote. Youtube is hard to do because a lot just...don't pay attention to those videos.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Well guys i need some ideas   Well guys i need some ideas EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:14 pm

trimmer4 wrote:
As you know a lot of people have been quitting runescape in general. That means our clan numbers are starting to dwindle slightly. What i am doing since im gonna be busy for the next week with grad related stuff , is that you try and recruit as much as you can. Recruiting is something i notice and if you recruit you will be rewarded for it.

spam bot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well guys i need some ideas   Well guys i need some ideas EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 am

Rein wrote:
trimmer4 wrote:

spam bot.

I know we aren't to talk bad about central but if someone were to use a bot wouldn't chatforce just turn into what central is now, that being a bunch of random people some of them not contributing in a helpful way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well guys i need some ideas   Well guys i need some ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Well guys i need some ideas
Page 1 of 1