Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inme sailing nationals/worlds Cooltext509319758

me sailing nationals/worlds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
farts491
In-Game Clan Admin
In-Game Clan Admin
farts491

me sailing nationals/worlds Empty
PostSubject: me sailing nationals/worlds   me sailing nationals/worlds EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 pm

well i am really bored so i decided to finally make a post on the sailing nationals/ worlds i went to at the end of january this year

well we started in my hometown called Te Anau which you can see on the map below down in the bottom left part of the country and we left to go to christ church at about 7 oclock at night it took about 10hours to drive there two cars went up 3 people in each car and 1 car carrying 2 boats

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

when we got there we had an entire day of doing nothing so all we had was a two tents and a little kiddies play ground near by so yeah the area while not sailing was really boring >.<

well the net day was the first day of proper sailing the we had some good results considering that the boat i was sailing had only two sails on it and we were competing against all these other boats that had three sails.

after afew more days of sailing and good placings we got a very good 2nd placing in the country and sort of the world so yeah im sorta pro at sailing :]

more pics of lunch time and st00f of the group of sailors that went up

Back to top Go down
Hermione
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Hermione

PostSubject: Re: me sailing nationals/worlds   me sailing nationals/worlds EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Would it kill you to smile? Very Happy
Seriously, that looks like a whole lot of fun. Those pictures are beautiful, too-- the second one kind of reminds me of where I live. I'd love to visit New Zealand some day.
What was the weather like at the time?
Back to top Go down
farts491
In-Game Clan Admin
In-Game Clan Admin
farts491

PostSubject: Re: me sailing nationals/worlds   me sailing nationals/worlds EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:53 am

ahh it was wonderful weather the whole time but shitty sailing weather>.< no wind for the whole weekend so that makes it like really hard :s
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: me sailing nationals/worlds   me sailing nationals/worlds EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 am

Wow, some nice pictures there. Congrats again on coming in 2nd =D

Back to top Go down
Piper Slays1
Community Management
Community Management
Piper Slays1

PostSubject: Re: me sailing nationals/worlds   me sailing nationals/worlds EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:04 am

This looks breathtaking, Farts, thanks SO much for posting these!!!
And what Hermionie said, smile silly! =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me sailing nationals/worlds   me sailing nationals/worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

me sailing nationals/worlds
Page 1 of 1