Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inFed up and had enough. Cooltext509319758

Fed up and had enough.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Fed up and had enough. Empty
PostSubject: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 am

I'm just going to be forthright and address an issue that is getting to a lot of people in the clan chat.
And that of course is 3jg / Smith Demon / Alloys.

Now, over the last couple of weeks there has been a lot of animosity, fighting between he and others in the clan, and whatnot.
After a conversation with Trimmer, a lot of us have done our utmost BEST to keep the peace.

Hell, I've personally even privately asked people if they can take it easy on him, to avoid the fighting and shit going on in cc.

But for 3jg to turn around, and disrespect EVERYONE in the clan chat today, with a flagrant attitude of self righteousness when none is at ALL warranted OR deserved, it basically kicks sand in the face of everyone who has opted to make a slight concession for him.
I particularly feel stupid for asking people to go easy on him, and then he turn around and be a total dick.

So enough is enough, on my part. I refuse to keep up the friendly facade.

3jg, you are a pest.
Back to top Go down
Chewy Jesus
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Chewy Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 am

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:46 am

I agree with what Baud said and support him on this cause also
Back to top Go down
Hermione
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:21 am

The one day I don't get on...what on Earth happened? I don't know what to think now. He's always been nice to me, but not so much to others, apparently. Wow.

I'm just jabbering, I guess.
Back to top Go down
noahi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:58 am

^ same here Grey.

I seem to be off when the chat drama happens...>.>

As a rank that's not good...lol *sigh*
Back to top Go down
noooooo0
Respected Poster
Respected Poster
noooooo0

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 pm

ive never had a prob with the guy myself but i wasnt on yesterday so i dont kno what happened to comment on that part No
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 am

I agree with Timothy and he doesn't get annoyed or angry that often, so what he is saying is fair. Even when he does he tries and be polite about it. I will say this though, even though some of us will be all nice and polite about it.

I WON'T BE

I will snap at you and be straight forward, you may bitch about me all you want but I will be tough and the person/s who get into trouble will have to deal with it. I will lay down my foot and set a boundary line. I have done this before on behalf of Timothy and those who copped it where in for a big surprise and usually backed down. So please, everyone be SENSIBLE! I don't want to be a full time chat force nazi.

Even though I didn't see what happened on monday, I have seen it on other days from the same people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a 1 off   Fed up and had enough. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 am

i was in a mood that day having had exams at school and doing pretty crappy i cant exactly remember what happened :S
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 am

That's still no excuse to act how you did. I've done a 12 hour day at work and I'm still pleasant and respective of others even though I'm tired and grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up and had enough.   Fed up and had enough. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fed up and had enough.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: