Chat Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape Chat clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog indis be kinda important. Cooltext509319758

dis be kinda important.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rein
Rein

dis be kinda important. Empty
PostSubject: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:52 am

Ok guys, since there are alot of people in rs lately and alot of them are trying to get rich quickly by hacking. Two of our members have already been hacked and it might be a coincidence and it might not but the safest things to do is: set a bank pin, change your pass more frequently(say every 2-3 weeks or whenever is possible and soon) and bank all of your most valuable items every time you log off AT ALL TIMES, and make sure no one knows your password if you want to keep your old one >.> (lmao). santa
Back to top Go down
trimmer
Leader
Leader
trimmer

PostSubject: Re: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 am

I agree, this rs hacking is a serious issue we need to keep our account secure. I also recommend having good virus protection.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 am

keep your shits updated and dont download anything rs related NOT FROM THE RS WEBSITE. unless its swiftkit, you can trust them :F
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:40 am

I've heard that some people are putting key loggers on items or something when they trade people for stuff. So I suggest that you stick to GE or get things by hand until this hacking is over. Which I think will be a while. Also this has happened to me before but I suggest also using a proxy server to play RS. Someone hacked my ABC Foreverr because they knew my IP address. Which I think Jagex is really stupid for saying what IP address you last logged in from. Just want to add.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

PostSubject: Re: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:26 am

another thing to remember, the pvpers you cant trust them. some of the have ddoser that can track your name and display your ip adress which they can attack your ip with so be warned.
Back to top Go down
ABC Foreverr
Veteran
Veteran
ABC Foreverr

PostSubject: Re: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 am

Also make sure your firewalsl are on. I'm actually surprised when I use other people computers and they have no internet sercurity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dis be kinda important.   dis be kinda important. Empty

Back to top Go down

dis be kinda important.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Force :: Chat Force Discussion Center :: General Topics-
Jump to: